Monday, November 13, 2006

My shop =)

To: 2e5'04

My shop named KALAKALA has been opened for quite sometime. it is situated at IMM building K01-13. I sincerely hope that groups of friends from 2e5'04 will come to help me tend the shop. After O's, i believe that most of u guys will be looking for a job. Due to the newly open concept, my shop can only give it's best of $4 per hour. Hence, i hope that my shop would be an alternative of ur choice.

Besides that, each day when ur working, half an hour of break will be given, with the pay given for the half and hour break that u're taking. There will be training for the first two days at $3 per hour. Then it will be of what mentioned above ($4 per hour). If working attitude were to be of excellent, a consideration between the management( my family) for a rise of position to assitant superviser.

As for the interview for the job, it will naturally be skipped if i were to approve you immediately as one of our crew. If not, interview (by my brother) will be of 90% sure for the job.

Just for your information, the oldest crew in my shop is of age 19 only, and the youngest of only 14. My family welcomes any of 2e5'04 members to be one of our crew. Fun and productive working environment.

For more information/enquires, contact me at 94895595.

Yours Sincerely,
Seow Siow Yan
Management Team Of KALAKALA

4 comments:

Sahae W said...

lol. you sound professional eh?

JAKE said...

she had jus wrote a formal letter o.O

Sahae W said...

lol! yeah!?

a sToRy neVer shULd bE tOLd said...

haha
PRO!! who going then?