Wednesday, April 05, 2006

NAFA test -.-" my onli year of passing throughout my whole Secondary life...

As u know all know i have been fooling around these few years in Bukit View secondary, from sec 1 till now not even a single contribution to every class im in -.-"( disgrace hor sec 2 stand on stage cheer performance do wat?mumbling nonsense and act blur LOL).OK DUN BEAT AROUND THE BUSH LIOW! I PASSED MY NAFA TEST!TO ME IT ME 4 YEARS TO PLUCK UP MY COURAGE AND CARRY OUT MY BELIEFS!(to pass my last nafa test in Sec school life) Well, a bronze is equalvilent to gold to me as it is meaningful enough.Mr Chan Poh Long, is the one behind me helping me, he's kinda good...He gave tips be4 my take and i cherished it...Pull up(which i failed for 4 times in today) Mr Chan told me to take a deep breath and persevere and Poof!...1...2...3 2 for a pass!Went for 2pm session never waste my efforts...Ok la must be sian of reading my nonsense i will fill u up with some jokes soon.Cya later aligators...Sayonara...

By Jeffrey Goh Jurong(so called vindicated& self-centered) of 4e1

2 comments:

Sahae W said...

finally! someone else posted! good good. lol.

Anonymous said...

Jeffrey Goh Jurong.. y i didnt see u in jurong?? bluff me one.. =/